Why 'skinny'? When building a tiny house on wheels it's all about the weight!
We kept this build to under 3t by using lightweight materials and keeping fixtures minimalist.
- This home is 6m long x 2.4m wide x 4.3m high, and registered as a caravan.
- It has been constructed using conventional engineering approved stick-build.
- 15 amp power connection, single cold water hose connection, gas hot water system.
- Plumbed kitchen sink, bathroom basin and shower to single greywater outlet pipe.
- Currently sans a toilet, but plumbed for flush toilet.
- Will be registered as a caravan
Living in a tiny home on wheels
The permits and conditions, unfortunately, change between states, in NSW as per the Local Government (Manufactured Home Estates, Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Moveable Dwellings) Regulation 2005 you may install 'not more than one caravan or campervan on land occupied by the owner of the caravan or campervan in connection with that owner’s dwelling-house, so long as it is used for habitation only by the owner or by members of the owner’s household and is maintained in a safe and healthy condition,'
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to know more.